Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Bellandur, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Bellandur, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Considering the project being tagged as luxury but the term luxury ends there. Few issues:

Partial DG backup: Power outlets do not work on DG. That means AC, ovens, washer, dryers, geysers, microwave will not work. So get used to showers in cold water.

Frequent power surges: Due to which, you can expect to change all bulbs once a month. A major appliance failing once in 3 months. Have already spent 20K in repair in last 1 year since moving.

High electricity bills: In spite of irregular power, you may get a 5K electricity bill all of a sudden.

Pest treatment for complex not done: No matter how many pest control companies you contract with, you will face constant cockroach (& sometimes rodents) problem in lower floors.

Quality: It has severely degraded in last few months.

Dog Poop Mess: You can find this everywhere (elevators, parks, etc)

High Maintenance costs: Although not yet finalized, expect it to be 6 - 7K per month.

Traffic Problems: Although this applies to all towers, considering the amount of commercial buildings in area, 15 min of walking distance can take 1 hour mostly just to come of complex.
Latest Answer: Hi Vishnu, thanks for sharing your experience as this is going to help the home buyers or people looking for rent in this apartment complex.

Q: DO NOT RENT HERE. You will repent.

Many Issues are there:
Maintenance fees: Crazy calculation of maintenance which can amount to 8K - 10K per month.

Greedy Owners: Just to trouble tenants, association asking for huge maintenance for 6 months in the past.

No RWA: Without an RWA, Association asking for maintenance which is illegal.

Traffic Issues: Although traffic issues are everywhere in Bangalore, but many times, you will spend 30-40 min just to get out of Adarsh onto Ring Road because of offices.

Degrading quality: In spite of huge maintenance being charged, the maintenance & house keeping quality is degrading everyday.
Latest Answer: Thanks for sharing your view about the project as this is really gonna help people who are planning to buy rent or buy a property here.

Q: Hi Friends,
Wanna buy a 3 bhk flat in sonesta i-wood in Block - E, Pls advice is there any issues in this project also whether this is legally clear titles?

Pls call me or mail me ASAP.
Latest Answer: Hi Ranjeet, I have read that the project is facing lots of issues such as water seepage, OC not available, lift does not work and much more. I would suggest you that before buying a property here cross check each and every documents and if possible try talking some of the owners already living in this project so that you can get a fair idea.

Q: I need to delete my comment against Unitech Blossoms,Bangalore
Latest Answer: I had posted builder review.Now I wanted to delete the same.There is no specific reason.

Q: Anyone purchased Unitech Blossoms , Bellandur . It is a newly ready to occupy property in Bellandur Bangalore by unitech

Latest Answer: Can anyone share the selling price of both 2 and 3 bedrooms apartment in this project?

Q: Who is the builder?
Contact details?
Approvals?
Very confusing because of multiple advertisers and marketers for the property?
And seems like the construction also is going slow.
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Have a property to sell and the buyer too. Looking for services to get the registration done and vetting of agreement, sale deed etc

Latest Answer: I am looking for any references in bellandur/marathalli area.

Q: I am looking to purchase a 3 BHK flat in Mantri Espana and want to understand the maintenance charges.

I heard that monthly maintainace charges are very high (orderof 8 Rs per sqft).

Please clarify.

Thanks
Latest Answer: Hola Naresh, Mantri Espana is a super luxury project loaded with all kind of basic and unique amenities that why the builder is quoting Rs 8 per sqft as the maintenance charges.

Q: Hi All, Where exactly is the project located. I want to know is it an apartment project or it also offer penthouses.
Latest Answer: How many penthouses and apartments will be there in this project? What is the total land area and how many car parking allotted per property?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!