Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Mumbai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Mumbai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hello Vishal ,
do you this we should invest in this property.
i have heard that there is water and power problems also
Latest Answer: Hi, Dombivli East has a growing infrastructure. As far as I know this is due to its fast growing infrastructure and coupled of good amenities with affordability and growth potential. As such, the area offers good investment options for people who plan to invest here from a long term perspective. It also offers a decent rental yield for people looking to invest in rental accommodation. The current residential property rate in the locality is Rs. 5200-6700 per sq-ft. One can expect appreciation up-to 5-7% annually.

Q: I purchases a flat in 2013 and was given an allottment letter without any possession date. I wanted to register the property but within three months builder stopped work completely. even after 4 years the project is less than 15% complete. I want refund but builder says he will pay in installments over the next 4 years with 10 percent deduction. in worse scenario dont mind the deduction but i want the builder to give me back my refund in one go so that i can invest elsewhere which he is refusing. Can i approach rera on the basis of allottment letter. please share your inputs
Latest Answer: You can also make online complain to RERA in your respective state through RERA portal. In order to register RERA complaint in Maharashtra, you need to go to the MAHARERA website and on the home page, you will find a link for Complaint Registration. You need the following information in order to file a complaint under RERA - a) The registration number and address of the project, b) Complaint statement and 3) expected relief

Q: Buying a real estate property is a pretty expensive transaction and thus it is important to make the right decision. Several factors determine the price of the property like the demand it has in the location and the nature of the defect it has. The price of the property is increasing steadily and thus it is important to determine the present value of the piece. To lock down the best deal, you can follow certain tips and negotiate over the price better. Before making any purchase, you need to know about the builder from the reviews and the feedbacks. If there is any Cheating Case Against Builder filed in the past, you must refrain from choosing that builder.

Q: Godrej Sky Gardens is a magnificent residential project invention by Godrej Properties that is providing the excellent specifications of the luxurious way of life in the high-class residential project of 1 and 2 BHK apartment with excellent floor sizes option of 465 - 711 sq. Ft and top quality amenities.

Q: Hiranandani Fortune City Panvel is decorated in that manner for whom the group is known- quality. The property has been revealed up to 350 acres lands spread in Navi Mumbai. You can book 1 bhk, 2 bhk and 3 bhk residential flats of several range of spaces. The group has come with the great opportunity for you in the dream city at Panvel that is bounded by the large landscapes.

Latest Answer: Hello Ashish, Are you looking for flat in L&T Emerald Isle Phase-2? What is your budget and BHK configuration. To get more details of this project, click this link L&T Emerald Isle Ph-2, Powai, Mumbai Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll-free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list your requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Latest Answer: Hi, I am looking for a 2 bhk flat near Bhayander East? Can you provide me your property details? What will be the final price and at what rate? Are all approvals are in place?

Q: RERA will bring relief to the buyers only and only if the original act is implemented by various states without dilution. Ground reality is that most of the state govts are diluting the provisions of RERA to favor the powerful builders lobby who traditionally share the loot with the politicians.

Latest Answer: Having doubt on information under RERA provided by your real estate developer

Also see discussions for
Latest Answer: Hello Ved, Here is the links of Maharashtra Societies Welfare Association, click this link, http://www.mswahousing.org/

Also see discussions for
Q: I have flat in building no9 any idea when will be the posession? Have people got posession in building 1-4
Latest Answer: Thanks to the govt for taking good initiative and introducing rera at least we have a final date

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!