Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Mumbai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Mumbai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Ariisto Codename Big Boom presents first mega pre-launch Project in Mumbai. Mulund is attracting a many of developers. The majority of the projects developed in this hotspot are of multi-faceted types.For more information Visit -ariistocodenamebigboom.upcomingestate.com

Q: Oberoi Sky City is One of the Great Residential up coming Project in Mumbai Borivali. & it also Provides all the Luxurious facilities to the Residents.

Latest Answer: Hello Swapnil, I think you should contact the local brokers of that area. They must have the details of the flats available in their locality for rent.

Latest Answer: If the project is registered under RERA and the builder fails to complete or is unable to give possession of the property within the agreed timed-period, he has to return the total amount with interest at such rate as mentioned in the agreement to sale.

Q: We are doing a startup and looking for small office spaces for rent in Mumbai. Our team consists of 13 people, so I think 600 to 800 sq. ft. will be enough. I have shortlisted some office spaces from Jagaha.com. They are good ones to rent but need more expert comments. Can you please suggest some more?
Thank you in advance.
Latest Answer: Hi Christy, Here are the list of commercial space available for rent in Andheri West, Mumbai. To get more details of these properties, click this link Commercial Space for sale in Andheri West, Mumbai Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: According to rera, if all flats are sold on purely carpet area basis, how will balcony or pocket terrace be sold to owner? How will that be calculated legally?
Latest Answer: As stated in the circular, the terrace, veranda, external wall and the balcony will not come under the carpet area even it is exclusively dedicated to the flat owner whereas the internal partition wall will be included in the carpet area. This move by the Maharashtra RERA will bring consistency in the real estate sector and will bar developers from selling flats on the basis of the built up area.

Latest Answer: Thank you Ravi, Shalini and Devika for your Responses. We were initially informed that this building possession would be on Dec 2017. A 2 Year Delay is a Financial loss of at least 15% .

Latest Answer: Apart from that, currently in the real estate sector when a house is bought by the consumer, they pay service tax of 4.5 per cent. Under GST regime, the real estate sector has been put under 12 per cent bracket. This means that instead of paying 4.5 per cent tax, the consumer will have to pay 12 per cent which means a rise of 7.5 per cent. The consumers who do not pay the whole amount together and choose the option of paying it in monthly instalment also pay service tax. This will also get converted to GST.

Latest Answer: Hello, What problem are you facing during deletion? Write a mail to support@commonfloor.com

Also see discussions for
Q: I HAVE INVESTED IN THE OYSTER LIVING CLUBLIFE PROJECT SINCE OVER A MONTH AND I AM STILL AWAITING THE ALLOTMENT LETTER.OYSTER PEOPLE EITHER NOT RESPONDING OR KEEPING THEIR PHONES OFF.ANY LEADS FOR REGISTERING A COMPLAINT? EMAILADDRESS?
Latest Answer: Hi folks, Has anyone invested in this project? Builder is saying that Annex 1 is approved and Annex 2 is in progress. Can anyone update me what is the real picture of this project?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!