Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Mumbai

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Mumbai

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: The definition of an allottee includes not only a transferee by sale but also by another transfer whatsoever. Which would include a mortgagee too. So can a mortgagee have the same rights as an allottee?

Also see discussions for
Q: yes there is a upcoming realestate luxury project in versova name Sd Corp versova developed by Sd Corp Group.
Latest Answer: Yes, i am agree with Rajat. If the property fits in your budget go ahead. They will only do what is legal and you will get good quality construction. They are are prestigious name in the real estate market. Price will be little bit high, seeing the locality and current infrastructural development.

Q: Is mlf sadanadnager plot under NA land?
is MLF provide bank loan on same property?
Is mlf is best or legel document,NOC of land?
How many time required for possession after all document done payment done?
Latest Answer: Ravindra, Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are Internal Roads, Landscaped Gardens etc. The Plot are available from 1000 sq-ft to 4000 sq-ft at an attractive price points starting at the rate of Rs 850 per sq-ft.

Latest Answer: Hi Christopher! Here are the list of upcoming projects in Boisar, Mumbai? To get more details of these projects, click this link Upcoming projects in Boisar, Mumbai Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Great project & plan. Location is excellent. McD, KFC, Pizza Hut, Cinemax, Raghuleela Mall, Pantaloons, Big Bazaar, Globus all are within 10 minutes distance.
Latest Answer: Yeah, located in Kandivali East. One of the best projects in that area. Builder is also trustworthy. Latest price is around 1.27cr for a 2BHK apartment which is better compared to other projects in the locality. Around 70% of the work completed of 27th slab & 24th slab in the two towers respectively.

Q: Best project for self use. I recently purchased an apt here. Sales people were very genuine & cleared all my doubts.
Latest Answer: New Mexico{{{{{{➒➊ -9001187393}}} ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⓟⓡⓞⓑⓛⓔⓜ ⓢⓞⓛⓤⓣⓘⓞⓝ ⓑⓐⓑⓐ ⓙⓘ in Mumbai

Q: Best project for self use. I recently purchased an apt here. Sales people were very genuine & cleared all my doubts. They also helped me out with the registration process.
Latest Answer: Hi Praveen, Are you looking for flat in Acme Avenue, Kandivali West, Mumbai? What is your budget and BHK option? To get more details of this project and unit availability, click this link Acme Avenue, Kandivali West, Mumbai Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I want a flat for rent in this premises if available by owner directly let me know. My name sukhjinder singh kang
Latest Answer: Hi Sukhjinder!! What is your budget and BHK configuration? Current rates of rental flat in Goregaon West is Rs.35-38 per sq-ft.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!