Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Investment Advice in Whitefield, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Whitefield, Bangalore

Filter On:


View Discussion from the month of
Q: Get your apartments which fulfill your entire living home requirement. Goyal Orchid Whitefield is a newly built real estate apartments with their high living standards which provides you 2 and 3 Bhk apartments at Bangalore location.
Latest Answer: Looking for your dream home? The good news is your search ends here. Sobha Dream Acres, located at the Golden Quadrilateral connecting the IT hub, is just the perfect home for you. Check out our website for more information: http://bit.ly/26Z1hK8
Reply


Q: Hi,

i am planning to book a villa in Anish Commonwealth project, please advice if anyone has done for the same.

thanks prem
Latest Answer: I am planning to sell my villa in Skylark Arcadia. Immediate Possession. Let me know if you are interested.
Reply


Q: Please Beware of Gruha Kalyan, Dreamz Infra as they only know how to cheat poor people. Dreamz Infra cheated may people and earned crores of rupees and with that money they start another venture in the name of Gruha Kalyan with new office in HSR Layout opposite to Petrol pump. My 5 lakhs is still with them and I have already sent legal action against this company.
Latest Answer: You people are rubbish, Gruha kalyan is offering such a nice flats in such a new schemes. Don't give foolish comments. I am sharing my experience here. Gruha Kalyan Properties is the one of the famous builder in Bangalore. I was looking for apartment and after doing so much research I came to Gruha kalyan. Last month I saw an impressive offer in pre-launch project. In this I need to pay 30% now and for the rest of 70% I will get home loan after the construction. Even there is no Pre EMI. I need to pay the EMI after possession only. This is very much useful for us. So I can suggest Gruha Kalyan to my near and dear.
Reply



Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or List your property for sale at List property for sale to find right buyer
Reply


Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.
Reply


Q: Hi friend i am looking for a property in bangalore which is ths best real estate agency in bangalore please help me friends
Latest Answer: Hi Mike,Alpine Fiesta is a one of the upcoming projects, located near Hoodi junction in East Bangalore. A wide array of state-of-the-art facilities are provided to the residents at Alpine Fiesta, to ensure a luxurious lifestyle.
Reply


Q: Never go for this Alpine group. They are big time fraud.
Already all of their properties are in legal issues.
I booked two flats in Alpine. But the plan that they should while booking during pre-launch was quite different from what BBMP approved. Further there was no mother deed for the land so we asked for cancellation of the flats and now they have deducted 50K INR from my booking amount though I never booked for the plan which was approved later and neither agreement was done...So investors please be cautious about booking in Alpine projects and particularly their co-coordinators one Mr. Srinivas and another Shilpi. There are so many other people who have cancelled their booking here and have been cheated in similar way.
Latest Answer: Wait for a month before buying property in this project . still this project is not got approval from BBMP . No dough properties is in prime location and it has lot of amenities with all the luxuries of daily life.
Reply


Q: Does any one has idea whether this project will have OC/Khata A. I went to site and asked for few legal doc, the approval was till 7 floor and builder is making 11 floors, pls advise and if you are investing there pls check all legal titles
Reply


Q: has anybody booked a flat here

Latest Answer: the current price is 3250. We are selling our flat with SQFT 1496, do let me know if you are interested.
Reply


Latest Answer: Whitefield already have water problems, I would rather suggest North bangalore is the best place to invest for more details please call back Shariff 9483427861 / email rapidrealtyindia@yahoo.com
Reply


Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left













    CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!