Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi, i am looking for a 3BHK flat in Atri Green Residency, Kolkata. Can i get details of this project with current price?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for flat in Atri Green Residency, Rajpur Sonarpur, Kolkata? What is your budget and BHK configuration? To get more details of this project click this link Atri Green Residency, Rajpur Sonarpur, Kolkata Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile

Q: What are the unit sizes available for Ph-2 in Atri Green Valley Ph-2 and what is its current price?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for a flat in Atri Green Valley Ph-2? To get more information of this project, click this link, Atri Green Valley Ph-2, Rajpur Sonarpur Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile

Q: What is the current status of Primarc Anukul, Kankurgachi, Kolkata project? When can i expect the possession of my flat?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for 3BHK flat in Primarc Anukul, Kankurgachi, Kolkata? What is your budget? To get more information of this project, click this link Primarc Anukul, kankurgachi Or, To get best deal in it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile

Q: Hi, i want to know the details of this project.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for 3BHK flat in Snowfall Vintrade Golf Nook, Tollygunge? To get more details of this project click this link Post your Requirements Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: What will be the cost of a 2BHK flat in Primarc Sukriti? I need some details of this project.....
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for flat in Primarc Sukriti, Kolkata? To get more information of this project, click this link Primarc Sukriti, Harinavi, Kolkata Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi, i have booked a 2BHK in Anima Prasannyamayee Villa, Shyam Nagar, Kolkata in 2014. I wnt to know the exact date of possession?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for flat in Anima Prasannyamayee, Kolkata? What is your budget? To get more details of this project click this link 2BHK flat for sale in Anima Prasannyamayee, Shyam Nagar, Kolkata Or, You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile

Q: HI, can i get a details of this project? I heard that they organized draw for it?
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for flats in Shriram Grand City project? What is your budget? To get more details of this project click this link Shriram Grand City, Uttarpara, Kolkata Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi friend,
I am interested in this project and want some information on it.
Latest Answer: If you want to know more Info about Flats in kolkata Visit http://sdgroupkol.com

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!