Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi I hear from the residence of Godrej Prakriti that from the Electrosteel Factory the exshaust smoke comes inside the project..

PLs let me the truth..as i am planning to buy a flat over there...
Latest Answer: Reference: Flat No-1606, Block- shivalik, Phase-II, Godrej Prakriti, 187 BT Road, Sodepur, Kolkata 1. Shown 95% progress in construction between Dec 2011 to Sep 2013(in less than 2 yrs) and collected 95% Flat cost but shown 5% development in next two years. Therefore, collection of EMI is not linked to construction. 2. Made false promise for handing over repetitively which resulted financial loss of travelling from Delhi to Kolkata. 3. Informed Rs 5000 as incidental charges for registration (Pl check mail dated 06 Sep 15), but collected Rs 7,500 at the time of registration. 4. No constructive effort has been made to rectify the snags pointed out. Through and through crack on concrete wall (visible both sides of the wall at same place) acknowledged by L&T but putty has been filled to cover that crack in concrete. If putty filling is done before handing over the flat, one can imagine what kind of defect rectification will be done during defect liability period of next one year after

Q: Hi, I am planning to invest in Residential Plots @ Salt Lake, Kolkata? Please suggest new biz plan for Salt Lake residential plots.
Latest Answer: Hi, With IT hub being a certain positive factor, there is likely to be an influx of a large number of working professionals which makes even renting out the apartment quite a lucrative option. That is unless you are buying the flat for your own residence. As of today the rental prices for the residential 2 BHk range between Rs 10000 to Rs 20000. The long-term prospects of Salt Lake are great.

Latest Answer: Hi anton, Today there is the result of shukhobristi phase 4 flats, visit website for allotment list of successful draw.

Q: The map & Plot which Greenview villa are showing , are those in their name or it just fake. I am afraid how they are advertising.
Latest Answer: Hi, You can collect all the information related to map and plot from your local municipal. In municipal corporation you will find a paster plan that will show you whether the villa is existed in their name or not. Secondly, check all the legal documents and consult a good property lawyer they will tell you the realty of the plot.

Latest Answer: Sale of application form was for 24.11.2014 to 23.12.2014 and date of submission of offline application is 15.12.2014 to 09.01.2015 whereas the last date of submission of online application is 09.01.2015. So, you can still get off line form from the developer's office showing the receipt copy of the payment made.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!