Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Residential Project Review in Kolkata

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Kolkata

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi friend,
I am interested in this project and want some information on it.
Latest Answer: If you want to know more Info about Flats in kolkata Visit http://sdgroupkol.com

Q: I have booked an apartment in Vedic Village IVY Greens on Mar-2014. Would like to know about the future of the project.ROI of the project.Development of locality. Development of communication in that area.
Latest Answer: thanks for sharing.

Q: Hi, my friend did a site visit last Sunday and told me that the villas construction is going on. Do you have any idea about the construction material quality and also the road leading to the site
Latest Answer: Dear Mr Rakesh, Thank you for your question. We would like to assure you that all quality construction material including branded cement and ISI marked TMT is being used on site. We would like to invite you to the project site to see the construction activity yourself. The road leading to the site is currently 35 feet, however it has been proposed to be of 50ft by the govt. Hope this answers your questions. You may visit our website or call the toll free number for any more queries, we would be happy to answer. The project possession date for first phase is Dec 2017.

Q: Hi, I have booked a 2BHK flats in Mangolia Oxygen, Rajarhat Road. But don't know about its construction status.
Latest Answer: Hi, When are we getting possession for our flats? What about the project approval? Which all banks are offering home loan for this project? Do you have any idea of car parking charges?

Q: My dad is planing to buy an apartment in resale in Bengal Greenfield Ambition. I want to know what all facilities are there.
Latest Answer: How many apartments are there in total and what are the area of apartments? What is the total land area?

Q: i hve booked a flat in phase 4 annapurna, any idea when it will be handed over?
Latest Answer: Hi Promit, Requesting you to join the whatsapp group for Godrej Prakriti residents, to get latest updates about the project. If interested please let me know your flat number and mobile no to join the group. Thanks, Avik 9923339198

Q: The project is still under construction.... Can anyone update when is the builder planning to give the possession?
Latest Answer: I want to book a 2bhk. so Can you pls tell me What is the price of this projects.. ?? and are any Bank loan assistance available from Project owner site?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!