Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Greater Noida

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Greater Noida

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Hi,
Like to know, the villa size of 1365 sq.ft. costing around 35L, (ready to move), but there is 1 doubt, as compared to other projects in Noida extension, price of this project is low, so is there any issue with this project, & also like to know, what all thing i miss, if i go for this villas as compared to high rise flats.
Latest Answer: Yes, such kind of localities are not safe for end users. Renowned Srishti Villas comes under Jila Panchayat. It does not come under Noida Authority. The basic infrastructure like approach roads are also not in place till now probably due to the jurisdiction of Jila Panchayat. Any chances that the property may also not appreciate in future because of these reasons?

Q: freehold Property Near Jewar Airport is the good option for Future Investment.
Latest Answer: Good Evening Gaurav, Do you want to sell your plot? To get instant feedback on your properties, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or List your property for sale at List property for sale to find right buyer

Latest Answer: Hello Devjit, Did you discuss with the builder on possession of your flat? What is he saying now? You can also visit the project site and collect some useful information and share with us. I have seen that many property portals are saying the possession has whereas, some portals are indicating the possession date by September 2019.

Q: I have invested in 2010 but till date no hope for completing the project after 7 years only we are paying only EMI.

Bad exp.
Latest Answer: Hi, I have invested in 2 951 sq-ft apartments in Bulland Elevates project, Sector-16C, Greater Noida and have been waiting for completion for over 5 years now. Any idea when are they giving possession of the first phase?

Q: Builder not responding and not even paying EMI
Latest Answer: Share your experience with your Real Estate Developer and Get a Chance to win Brand New Iphone 6!! Write your reviews on Best Real Estate Review Website CheatedBuyers.com

Q: What is the status of HARIT AWASIYA YOJNA, YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY?
Latest Answer: As far as locality is concerned, Yamuna Expressway has evolved as one of the most vibrant real estate destinations in the last two to three years. The entire project was ideated with the aim to reduce the travel time between Delhi and Agra, which has been successfully accomplished. The 166 km long, 6-lane expressway is longest motorway of India and has opened up an untouched area for economic development and expansion of the National Capital Region.

Q: What is the timeline of possessions of golf bat in yamuna expressway. Also help to know builder financial status ?
Latest Answer: As far as company reputation is concerned, Vihaan Group of Companies is a real estate and civil construction company. The company has successfully executed many mega scale projects, which include schools, residential and commercial complexes, roads and bridges. Over more than 30 years, Vihaan Group of Companies has led the way for other companies by constantly setting trends and the path for success. After receiving the great success from their previous project Vihaan The Rhythm, they had launchedVihaan Golf Way in Greater Noida. Till date there is no negative feedback against the developer in any groups or forum sites. I think you should wait as the construction is in full pace.

Q: What is status of vihaan good bay project ?
Can we withdraw our investment from vihaan without any legal action? Any one got money from vihaan group for any projects.
Latest Answer: Hi Ashish, As Vihan Golf Way is an under construction project, and as per RERA Act, every ongoing project will have to register with RERA otherwise, builder has to pay huge penalty after 31st August and at the same time compensation to the buyers for delay possession. So, you do not need to worry now. Just write a mail to UP RERA regarding project and developer for delay possession.

Q: Looking three BHK ready to move flat in Noida extension. My budget is approx 50 to 55 lakh. Howz Valenova project to buy or any other project near to gaur city chownk with execellent quality
Latest Answer: Hello Amit, Here i am sharing you the details of Hawelia Valenova Park, Tech Zone-4, Greater Noida. In Tower-F, 7th floor column casting and 4th floor brick work and UG Internal electrical work under progress. Tower-E, 17th floor roof casting, 14th floor brick work and 7th floor internal electrical work, 1st floor internal plaster work under progress. Tower-D, outer plaster and paint work, floor tile installation work, terrace water proofing brick-coba work and staircase marble fixing work under progress. POP fire fighting boxing work completed. Tower-C, outer plaster and paint work, vertical plumbing work, floor installation work, lift testing work, lift wall cladding work, lobby area flooring work and terrace water proofing brick-coba work under progress, lift installation work and 1st stair case marble fixing work completed. In Tower-B, outer primer and paint work, POP firefighting boxing work, floor tile installation, 2nd staircase marble work, lift testing work under progress.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!