Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Greater Noida

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Greater Noida

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Recently i came to know that builder is creating some problems for issuing NOC for resale. Earlier builder was charging 100 Rs. per sq. feet for NOC not it is increased to 450 Rs. per sq. feet. According to me this is illegal. Builder does not have any right to stop some one for selling his own property. Please advise on this point.
Latest Answer: You may want to check with a real estate attorney. If a society is not formed, then a NOC may be required.

Q: I Book a flat in dream valley-2 tower C-5 but last many month work is stopped, I contact to Noida Sec-62 Office he says, please update if any one action against Builder

Regards
Harsh Dhaundiyal
Latest Answer: Hi all, According to me, you should join WhatsApp Group or commonfloor group and take the legal action in a group. Filing legal case in a group will impact a lot and you can expect the judgement soon.

Q: I have completed registration part of my flat in 24 Dec'16 however builder not handed over my flat till date What is legal action i can take against Builder ?
Latest Answer: Yes, i am agree with Bhuvan. If possession is not delivered on time, you can send a notice to the builder, claiming refund of the amounts paid along with interest and/or damages. You can also file a consumer complaint for ‘deficiency in service’ as defined under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 against the builder.

Q: My number is 9899744889....
Latest Answer: Hi, Rahul!! Do you have any updates on Amrapali Dream Valley Enchante, Greater Noida? Any buyers of this project, please share some useful information of this project. As my money has stuck with this project.

Latest Answer: But you have to keep certain things in your mind that a flat buyer required to file a written complaint before the appropriate consumer dispute redressal forum set up under the act, depending on the value of the property, or the amount of damage he/she has suffered. Any dispute over Rs 20 lakhs can be directly filed before the State Commission and any dispute over Rs 1 crore can be filed before the National Commission in New Delhi. Any dispute for a value lower than Rs 20 lakhs has to be filed in the District Commission.

Q: Kalpataru Greater Noida is a residential space providing 2BHK, 2.5BHK and 3BHK sets with full of life and luxuries in the form of designer interior, classy decor, and landscape view from the balconies. What add sparkle in this project is spacious bedrooms with attached bathroom, huge deck space and terrace, 24 hours power and water supply, modular kitchen and kitchen garden service. In addition, flooring and wall pattern will steal your heart, as apartments will have combination of wooden and marble flooring.
View more information:http://www.kalpatarugreaternoida.com/
Latest Answer: where is this project? who is the developer?

Latest Answer: Yes, and it is found that Earth Infrastructure has dues amounting to over Rs 40 crore to the GNIDA for land lease charges. many buyers who have booked their residential and commercial units in this project has filed a case of cheating at the Allahabad High Court. They are also working out on the process of taking a collecting complaint to the economic offences wing.

Q: Investing in commercial property is right decision or should i invest in housing property.Many people says investing in commercial property is safe and have guaranteed return.
Latest Answer: Thank you Beena for providing information about Revanta group . Can you provide details about the project like location , Area etc. If any body looking to invest in Delhi NCR then Findaksh can be their right chice. http://www.commercialproperty.findaksh.com/

Q: Since RERA ACT has no notion of built-up or super built up area and only includes carpet area, will the registry of apartment be on the basis of carpet area?
Latest Answer: Thanks for reply Giri. But one doubt still remains with respect to under construction projects who sold flats on basis of super area. Since these under construction projects will also be under RERA ( due to not getting completion certificate by a said date ) , so going forward will buyer in such projects pay registry charge on carpet or super area ?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!