Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Greater Noida

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Greater Noida

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Looking three BHK ready to move flat in Noida extension. My budget is approx 50 to 55 lakh. Howz Valenova project to buy or any other project near to gaur city chownk with execellent quality

Q: this group provide possession for independent villa on time or not
Latest Answer: First of all i would like to tell you that Satyam G R Garden is a completed project so no issue of delay possession and secondly, you should visit the project site and see the construction status of Villas. Id it is under construction then builder has to register it under RERA. And once it will come under RERA then you do not have to worry, as per RERA rules builder has to give the possession on time otherwise, they have to pay penalty for dealy construction.

Q: Trident Embassy, Trident Embassy Noida Extension, Trident Infrahomes, 2 BHK Residential Apartments, 3 BHK Residential Apartment, Property in Greater Noida West
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for 2 BHK flat in Trident Embassy? What is your budget? To get more details of this of this project click this link 2 BHK for sale in Trident Embassy, Sector-1, Noida Extension Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Trident Realty is a professionally managed organization, promoted by well set up entrepreneurs obtaining powerful existence in the enterprise of Genuine Estate & Infrastructure.
Latest Answer: Hi folks, As of now, the locality of Sec-1, Noida Extension has seen tremendous development all around. Apart from that, proposed Metro Rail system is also underway. Indira Gandhi International Airport is 44.5 kms from Sec-1. The average price of an apartment in Sec-1 is Rs. 3400 per sq-ft., the minimum price is Rs 3100 per sq-ft. and the maximum price is Rs 3850 per sq-ft. with unit sizes ranging from 550 sq-ft. to 4100 sq-ft.

Q: Every month they put up the same construction picture on the website. Any news on when they are going to complete it and give possession? What recourse is available to us buyers?
Latest Answer: Hi, I have got notice for final payment. It includes additional charges for meter connection , CCTV, beam barrier etc. Are you paying for it? Is there any compensation from builder for delay?

Q: Request all buyers to join group of dream valley buyers at Telegram android and iOS app. We are now more than 400 buyers in single group. Please come together and accelerate out fight to get our homes money back. Please send me a message on whatsapp 918130244788 if you want to join the group.
Latest Answer: Seemii Omair C11 ,1104 pls add 9792201519

Latest Answer: Hi, I heard that Amrapali Adarsh Awas Yojana is a residential development which is specially developed for government officials and their blood relations. The main aim of the developer is to offer superior quality house. The 2 and 3 BHK residential project is located in a famous Noida Extension. This project includes different floor plan options in order to suit to every need. The superior scheme is available for retired or serving government officials, including State Government, Central Government, Government educational institutions, Public Sector Undertakings, Police Department, DRDO, Government ministry commission or department and Government run autonomous bodies. Can a business man or a service person booked flat under this project?

Q: Recently i came to know that builder is creating some problems for issuing NOC for resale. Earlier builder was charging 100 Rs. per sq. feet for NOC not it is increased to 450 Rs. per sq. feet. According to me this is illegal. Builder does not have any right to stop some one for selling his own property. Please advise on this point.
Latest Answer: You may want to check with a real estate attorney. If a society is not formed, then a NOC may be required.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!