Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Greater Noida

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Greater Noida

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Investing in commercial property is right decision or should i invest in housing property.Many people says investing in commercial property is safe and have guaranteed return.
Latest Answer: Thank you Beena for providing information about Revanta group . Can you provide details about the project like location , Area etc. If any body looking to invest in Delhi NCR then Findaksh can be their right chice. http://www.commercialproperty.findaksh.com/

Q: Since RERA ACT has no notion of built-up or super built up area and only includes carpet area, will the registry of apartment be on the basis of carpet area?
Latest Answer: Thanks for reply Giri. But one doubt still remains with respect to under construction projects who sold flats on basis of super area. Since these under construction projects will also be under RERA ( due to not getting completion certificate by a said date ) , so going forward will buyer in such projects pay registry charge on carpet or super area ?

Q: I am planning to registered a plot in Parth City, Pari Chowk, Greater Noida? What will be the price of a 775 sq-ft. plot?
Latest Answer: If you wants to rent or sell your home in Delhi? Property Everyone offers the very best services for real estate rent or sale in Delhi.

Q: I have cancelled my flat before 1.6 years ago but still i am waiting my refund.
Latest Answer: Thank you Mr. Abhishak,Madhu,M.Jain,Amit Raj and others , i have submitted my original documents to Morpheus Group before 1.6 years ago and i was booked flats year in 2013, i have photocopy of all documents. i am surching a good Advocate. ( SHRI CHAND-- 9910583929) Email-- chandshri@yahoo.com

Q: Can anyone add me in whatsapp group of Amrapali dream valley 2 (high rise).
Latest Answer: I have booked a flat in Amrapali dream valley - 2 in B3-Block.please add me in buyers whatsapp group. My Number is - 9911069210 ' Regards, Abhinav

Q: I am planning to invest in this project, however i had heard some disputes in this property or lack of funds with builder.
Is it safe to invest here ?
Latest Answer: Hi all, I have invested in 2013 in this project for 1 BHK for a short time gain only. After that due to number of reasons, I couldn't find any buyer for this property. And now i heard that impact of demonetization will be on the Flat rates. I heard prices will slash down. I am worried after invested my hard earned money.

Q: ======
ALERT
======
I deposited the pre-launch booking amount of Rs. 7 Lacs.
This was my first investment as NRI in India, I had made and I feel cheated as no receipt and allotment was issued to me.
I was told during collection of cheques that allotment will be given in Jan2015 . Once my money reached into the Ajnara’s account after that their worry was finished and it was my turn to start worrying so what I am doing yet. Having several calls with Ajnara people and Ajnara servicedesk even on mail(even putting Mr. Harish Gupta/ Tanzeel Ansari/Renu/ Mr. Anand in CC does not helped) also nobody was telling me the date even month of launch even.
===================
Now i asked for Refund
====================
As the project Not launched after years, I asked for Refund.
From an year now i am struggling for refund.
When i delivered my refund document they said refund will be processed in 3 to 6 months (Here you have to notice that, Ajnara is not able to launch project and even they are not refunding money, not my fault).
They asked me to sign a affidavit which says i will not ask for any interest and compensation and i am taking refund due to personal reasons. I also gave them thinking that let the process make easy.
Now, days-months-years passed, First Ajnara team do not responds, if they they respond, from 6 months i am only getting following template.
============================================================
Dear Sir

Greetings from Ajnara!!!

With reference to your below mail, we would like to inform you that your refund request is in process and will inform you once your cheque is ready .

In case of any other query please contact us or write us back . Assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Tanzeel
Asst. Manager - CRM
Ajnara India Ltd.
D-247/26, Sector -63,
Noida, Pin code- 201301
============================================================
Latest Answer: Hi Ashish!! If you have valid receipt then you can claim,failing which you can send a Legal Notice that you do not want to purchase the flat and claim you money refund. Thereafter if the Promoter/Builder would not comply then file a case in District Consumer Forum for deficiency of service and unfair trade practice.

Q: it is in knowledge park 5
Latest Answer: Hi Neel!! Yes, your flat cost sheet is right. You have to pay Education Cess - 0.5% and Krishi Kalyan Cess is 0.5% which are effective from 1st June 2016. So all including 4.5% on BSP and 15% on PLC.

Q: Hi, is there anyone who has booked their flat in Himalaya Hi Tech City, Dadri, Greater Noida. I need some infomation on it.
Latest Answer: Good Evening Anup!!! Himalaya Hi Tech City by Himalaya Corporation is a collector approved project and has clear tile of the land. And the current plot rate in the locality of Dadri is approx 925/sq-ft. I heard, there is a frequent electricity issues in the locality and traffic issues during office hours. People have to wait for long hours in traffic.

Q: How to give flat on rent in unitech horizon greaternoida
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you planning to rent your property? To get best rental deal on your property, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!