Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Builder Review

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: What us current update about the Construction and possession Date for Today Callidora Tower T2?

Q: Since i am yet to get my flat even after 4 months of registry.
Builder commitment was 1 month and they are giving false commitments.
Latest Answer: Hi Saurabh, Mail the builder and ask for the registry of your property. If builder has failed to reply you within 15 days, take a hard copy of your mail with related documents and file a case against the builder in UPRERA. he has responsible to register your flat if you had paid the entire amount.

Q: Buying a real estate property is a pretty expensive transaction and thus it is important to make the right decision. Several factors determine the price of the property like the demand it has in the location and the nature of the defect it has. The price of the property is increasing steadily and thus it is important to determine the present value of the piece. To lock down the best deal, you can follow certain tips and negotiate over the price better. Before making any purchase, you need to know about the builder from the reviews and the feedbacks. If there is any Cheating Case Against Builder filed in the past, you must refrain from choosing that builder.

Q: I want to delete some of my replies. I wrongly posted Police Inspector personal no. and not able to delete now. Pls guide how to delete. Pls help urgently.

Latest Answer: Hi Abhai, Where did you post your query, in commonfloor forum site or any other site? If you have posted in commonfloor site, then you have to write a mail and request him to delete your post. Write a mail to

Q: Reliaable is coming up with new residential project as Reliaable Dollar Colony an opportunity at your step to fulfill the residential needs. The project is so vast in itself and surrounded by greenery and make living blissful. The residential apartments are of 2bhk and 3bhk and the project is consist of villas,row houses, residential apartments. HSR, Off Hosa Road, Bangalore is a near to Bangalore and full of natural beauty and wide transport connectivity make accessible everywhere.
HSR, Off Hosa Road, Bangalore is full of basic
Latest Answer: Yes, even i heard in a article published in Citizen Matters, Bengaluru that even after winning a court case against the builder for misappropriation of open spaces in their layout, residents of Reliaable Tranquil layout near HSR layout, off Haralur Road, are a long way away from getting any justice. Residents had found that a park and a Civic Amenity site, which were originally part of the layout plan, was actually someone else property.

Latest Answer: Hello Priya, Which online review are you talking about? Can you clear your query? Online reviews and forums are the best way to aware the buyers of the particulars project and its approvals, legal dispute, current status, price trend and possession date. Those who have invested in that particular project and invested their hard earned money want to know the current status through the reviews and discussion.

Q: No where i had seen the developers name and mobile number..till now no water supply and sewage system provided in layout.i think the developer is of bogus
Latest Answer: We can not judge a builder by its name. As you have seen earlier that most of the prominent builder across the country are fraud and involved in cheating case. Most of the reputed builders are do not care for their customers once they book their units in their project. May be Mountain Group is not a big builder but who knows after imposing RERA, all developers across the country is bound to give the possession on time. Otherwise, they have to pay huge amount as compensation to the buyers.

Q: They were saying 14 floors but they do not have approval for construction beyond 8th floor? Do they have the approval bcz, promised delivery date is coming very nearby which is Dec 2017
Latest Answer: Yes, and my suggestion to you to check all the required approvals especially if you are going to the higher floor. Check it first whether they have got approvals for the floor in which you are looking to book or not. Ask for the RERA Registration Number as well.

Q: The entire real estate market of India seems to be notorious due to the lack of transparency. Buyers, most of the times, find themselves locked in the property that has several defects or end up paying charges which they should not be liable to pay. It is even worse when the buyer is just forced to shell out money to fund fines that are actually levied on the builders.
Latest Answer: I agree with you both. It is important for any buyer to read the terms and conditions carefully and find if there any clause regarding advantage builder where the builder is given the right to revise the price of the property. There can be that price-escalation clause where the builder can increase the price of the apartment and the charges relating to it. There are various other ways in which the builders can cheat a buyer.

Q: Lot of customers lost money while investing in Real Estate. And one of reason for this is diversion of fund from one project to another.
Latest Answer: Real Estate Buyers were cheated from long time but not fought back for long time due to cumbersome judicial process of consumer court etc. To Know More about Real Estate Developer Review visit us at www.cheatedbuyers.com

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!