Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Builder Review

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Please share your thoughts, experiences and reviews about this project.

Q: Pathetic developers ..... Work is stopped from last 2 years ... no updates when its going to start ........ really disgusting from Sarvottam
Latest Answer: Hi all, Almost all the projects of this builder is getting delayed by 2-3 years. Those who have paid 80 per cent of the flat cost in Sarvottam Pride are still waiting for their flat possession. I think you should immediate take the legal steps against the builder and ask for the possession with interest on delay.

Q: Is anyone suing the bulder? We are join us in the campaign
Latest Answer: But you all have to remember that Anti-trust regulator CCI has dismissed a complaint of anti-competitive practices made against realty player M R Proview Realtech. The allegations were that the company imposed unfair conditions with regard to its project in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. Competition Commission of India (CCI) considered services of development and sale of residential flats in Ghaziabad as the relevant market for the case and rejected the case.

Q: Amrapali not responding after full payment in Oct. 2014. No Possession, no Reply. any body advise. I am J K Agarwal 9818286507, flat No.N-1507.

Latest Answer: There are lots of negative comments on builder and its projects. Almost all their projects are delayed by 5-7 years. There are lots of fraud cases against the builder. They just be good at the time of receiving money but later they would not even bother to listen. Even the construction quality of their all projects are poor and not up to the mark.

Q: My advise, dont buy any property from HW Buildtech. Their property is not approved by BBMP from last 2-3 years. Looks like some issues are there. I have booked one unit approx one and half year back, but when I have seen no progress, I have decided to cancel my booking. From last 8-10 months, I am chasing behind promoter to get refund of my amount but they are not refunding it back. They have issued PDC cheque which was also dishonoured by them. Lastly when no option left, I have filed case against promoter and company.Think 100 times before investing your hard earned money with Hiren Wahen Builder where such promoters are sitting who will enjoy with your money giving you nothing.
Latest Answer: These days it is very important to cross check projects and related documents before investing your hard earned money. As far as I know HW Builder has not completed a single project and two of their projects are under construction.

Q: Recently i came to know that builder is creating some problems for issuing NOC for resale. Earlier builder was charging 100 Rs. per sq. feet for NOC not it is increased to 450 Rs. per sq. feet. According to me this is illegal. Builder does not have any right to stop some one for selling his own property. Please advise on this point.
Latest Answer: You may want to check with a real estate attorney. If a society is not formed, then a NOC may be required.

Q: i am planning to invest in they sealink.i have paid them 1 lac but rest of they amt i will pay them later. just wanna know that is this legal or its fraud bcz above comments i am reading it & it simplifies that its not legit
Latest Answer: Yes, and specially do not invest in any such property.Many developers & builders are doing fraud with the public. Please do not go with them. Reasons are as flows. 1) No board name on their land. 2) No compound wall is done. 3) No any approved layout , no plan for local government authority. 4) No any national bank giving loan facility. 5) Same land plot is being shown by all companies. 6) These land parcels are still coming under Gram Panchayat, once CIDCO willtake over and if they do not get the permission for their plan, then what? Think about your hard earned money.

Q: Who else has invested in Bhoomi Lawns Shilphata ?
Latest Answer: Hi, Is there any updates on Gajraj Bhoomi Lawns phase-1? Are they offering possession on schedule date? Guys please share some inputs on it. Thanks......

Q: I am planning to buy a Triplex villa in that project. Please suggest me if any one visited the project/Location.

Gem Motors automobiles company has started Realestate firm named Gem Vivendas 5 years ago and completed few standalone projects at Kondapur and Hitecch city.

And they are Landlords for Rajapushpa Projects. Now they are planning to establish their firm by launching luxury gated companies in the heart of Hyderabad.
Latest Answer: Gem Estrella Kuber is a HUDA approved project offering 54 luxury triplex villas. Before investing your hard earned money I would suggest you cross check all the necessary approval and track record of the builder.

Q: Please do not Buy or rent flats of Geo lake homes,Verna -Goa,The maintenance is not being carried out and society is not formed.There are no enough members
Latest Answer: Thanks Anusree for your valuable feedback. Can you suggest any good property to rent there? What is the rent of a 2bhk flat and security deposit? What can be the minimum maintenance charges of a 2BHK flat in Verna-Goa?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!