Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Builder Review

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I dont normally look for houses online, I have always gone through brokers. This time I got desperate as no broker was helping me. Looking at Indya Estates Website I saw 2 beautiful apartment buildings I could move into. I like Skyview better as it is so close to the airport. I spoke to the staff directly and it delighted me to see how corporative they are. They heard me out and we had a very peasant conversation. When I move out it may just be to Skyview

Q: I have a daughter who loves to swim. She is an A class swimmer who wins all prizes at school and all the championships at state level. Now that we have decided to move to The Greens, she can practice in the evenings in the pool and become a master at the sport. I am happy that the Greens can help my daughter become a bigger champion.
Latest Answer: Hi Arnav, a Swimming pool is one of the common amenities. Nowadays all the projects will have a swimming pool. Have you booked an apartment in Indya Estates The Green Phase II.

Q: Can anyone recommend a good lawyer in Kolkata as I have paid 95% for a flat in Unitech Cascades Tower 9 in 2007 and still in 2017 do not know when I will get delivery. Alternatively any advice as to how to solve this issue will be appreciated

Q: My father just retired from work and wants to move in with me in Electronic City. At the moment I live in a 1 bhk with my cat but I will have to move out soon. The Greens looks like a nice apartment building to live in so I am thinking of moving in there whenever possible. The staff also talk very well and have all the necessary information needed.
Latest Answer: Hey Narayan, As far as I know, there are apartments available for sale, so when are you planning to buy an apartment and shift. The prices they are quoting seems to be quite affordable.

Q: We r getting a feeling of being cheated by this brand. . It was assured tht cemetery besides d compound wall of this proj will be shifted soon while booking a flat. But we observed yday tht it has been reconstructed now n still functional. It is going to b a serious health issue(especially 4 kids) as ash n smoke of flames will directly go in all d flats of nearby wings. Worst part is after sales service people couldnt able to address this concern and asked us to wait till thursday ie.16th aug to meet mr. Sunny regarding d same. Disappointed to see d kind of service this brand is giving to customers

Q: with sale power of the 50% constructed area of 149.43 sq. mtr plot with dlc rate 3800 per sq. mtr at that time

Q: We are a family of 6. My husband and me have 4 children and we always face the situation of space.
When we saw the Greens we were so happy to see such nice apartments for such affordable prices!
Talking to the staff and manager also is good as they are very kind and helping. We may buy a flat for
our big family in The Greens soon.
Latest Answer: When you are getting good spacious apartments at an affordable rate, then why to wait for. You should grab the opportunity as soon as possible.

Q: I am a doctor looking to move in or near Electronic City with my family. I have been looking for flats and apartments online and I have found The Greens to be very appealing.It looks like a vicinity that my family would really enjoy and a place we would settle down comfortably in for years to come. I have spoken to a few of the staffs numbers listed as well and I had very pleasant conversations with them as well. I am almost certain I want to move in whenever feasible.
Latest Answer: Hi Jojy, Can you please help with the rate per sqft going on in this project and does the project has all the necessary approvals? Is the builder going to give OC and CC for the same?

Q: PRA is fraud, worst and biggest flop builder in Pune, he booked our flats and took money from Nov 2010 for East Avenue project in wagholi which he not yet started and now after 7 years he is asking all 200PLUS customers to cancel bookings. We all lost so many opportunities of investment from 2010. In future also please do not trust and invest with this builder.

His staff also don t have sense to talk to customers, everytime we went to ask timelines for project completion, they gave fix answer that they are going to start in next 2 to 3 months, which never happened.
Latest Answer: HI Kiran, I am also one of the victim of PRA The Lake District Phase-1, Kondhwa, Pune. Going via the legal way only seems to be the option. I have tried to know multiple times about the project status but every time they are saying that project will start in 2-3 months. I think we should take the legal action against the developer and file a case in consumer forum and ask for the compensation.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!