Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Builder Review

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: 【≽+91=9958802839≼】Love Problem Solution Baba ji England【≽+91=9958802839≼】Love Problem Solution Baba ji England

Q: 【≽+91=9958802839≼】Love Problem Solution Baba ji Australia【≽+91=9958802839≼】Love Problem Solution Baba ji Australia

Q: 【≽+91=9958802839≼】Love Problem Solution Baba ji canada【≽+91=9958802839≼】Love Problem Solution Baba ji canada

Q: I am planning to buy apartment in Malibu Sparkling Wings Doddenakundi, but have read a few bad reviews. Can some one please tell me how the builder is

Q: Hi All, Me & my 2 other friends also invested in this project almost 3 years back & have already paid 30% of the total payment. 2 of us had invested in 3 BHK 1475 Sq feet apartment and other friend invested in the 2 BHK. We also got a call from the builder office and told us that the project is not moving ahead due to issues created by the villagers in the allocated land. Asking us to sign the refund papers along with an affidavit to get the principal amount back only.

They are not willing to give any kind of interest as well on the money paid to them since last 3 years.

If all of us get together and file a case against the builder in the consumer court, we can surely get our money back with interest from the builder.

I am creating a facebook & WhatsApp group against this builder for this particular project and request all of you to join. I can also ask my Correspondent friends & ex-colleagues from TImes Now, Times of India, HT, Indian Express, NDTV and couple of other newspapers and TV channels to put it on the news as well if we all get together to file a complaint against the builder.
Latest Answer: Dear Dharmender Dabral My mobile No. 9818153985

Q: I have booked a Plot in wave city ghaziabad, but after 10 years builder is asking unnecessary demand while offering possession and made me to file a case in court , if any one interested please let me know we can guys discuss further on the same

Reachable @ lkshy07@gmail.com / 09650909944

Q: When will this project end? Any idea? Seems to be a never ending project and I dont see any workers at site. Does this project have any legal or other problems?
Latest Answer: Hello Subhadip, Today only I had a word with one of the sales executives of LGCL One Street and they told me that the project will be completed by end of this year.

Q: This builder is not trustworthy and many investors got their flat almost two/three years delayed. There is no 3C's from the management side (i.e. Commitment, Communication and Customer Care service). Very adamant management attitude who will not recognize or give proper reply to the buyers. I booked my flat in Feb 2014 and even though they promised to deliver by end of this year and as per their one sided agreement, the flat should have been delivered to me by june 2016 but till date absolutely there is "ZERO" progress. Even though they constructed the Phase I, even after five years they have not completed the Piped Gas Connection, swimming pool and Club House facilities which they promised to their customers long back. Even the construction is very poor and there is absolutely there is no one from Management side to address any sort of difficulties being faced by the customers.

Q: Date of posession promised while booking the flat was sept 2014 while in the contract they mentioned dec 2015 as a late date. Even after that we are waiting for the posession. Builder is not replying to mails and gives rude response over phone calls. They are saying it is delayed due to delay in power grid making by the govt authorities and they are not responsible for it. ON WHAT BASIS THEY PROMISED POSESSION OF SEPT 2014. We are staying in a rented flat and paying EMIs for this long awated flat.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!