Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Builder Review

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Breakup Problem Solution -Astrologer-9116740580 Gujarat

Q: Love Problem-solution Uk-usa - 9116740580

Q: The indya estates and staff are very understanding and take all needs into hand. They solve problems fast. They mail and send pictures on the Facebook and whatsapp Fast and help us to see the updates of our house. Thank you indya estates
Latest Answer: Ive always wanted a house that matched my standard and status yet not being very pricy. The Greens is making my dream come true and for that im very happy now. I am living alone so having so many facilities and being able to meet new people in the apartment will be a great boost to my life Bangalore.

Also see discussions for
Q: I stay out of Bangalore, I bought the Greens by Indya estate as an investment. It has been one of the best decisions I have made. The sales representative that I had spoken to earlier was very polite, he put me on the right people to speed up the process and they send me updates on the apartment regularly making it easier for me to coordinate and follow up

Q: I am amazed with the luxurious facilities that Skyview by Indya estates provides for the affordable price it has to offer. It has great facilities and uses superior quality products. The staff was very respectful and passionate towards their work. They explained and showcase every aspect of the apartment and highlighted every little detail about the property to perfection, which makes me very happy about the fact that my money was worth this beautiful apartment

Q: I booked a flat in Provident Housing at Rejender Nagar, Hyderabad and gave a cheque sum of one lakh rupees. I work abroad, after giving the cheque i came back to Saudi Arabia and i came to know that our company closed the branch in Jeddah and there was no work. Immediately in informed to the buildder that i can not continure since i have financial problems and i was told that i can not get my money back. Is there any soloution to get my hard earned money

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!