Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Mahadevapura, Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Mahadevapura, Bangalore

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Where exactly is the project located at Mahadevpura and what are the types of units available also kindly share the rate per sqft details.
Latest Answer: How is the real estate market doing in Mahadevpura? How is the connectivity and accessibility to other parts of the city?

Q: Hi All,

Let me inform you that Aaditya D Enclave has a major issue in terms of the Family which stays in Flat 201 and they also consider themselves the owner of the whole property.
The are very abusive and ready to fight,also does not lets the residents use the basic facilities like parking and drainage system.
I request you to please blacklist this society.
Latest Answer: You can join the Commonfloor Group, of Aditya D Enclave, Mahadevpura by clicking on this link https://www.commonfloor.com/aditya-d-enclave-bangalore/covp-6phcyr and http://groups.commonfloor.com/ and get in touch with other owners who have already booked a flat in this project and discuss about the same. Commonfloor.com's apartment management software is absolutely free of cost, Anti spam and provides complete data security and privacy(http://www.commonfloor.com/apartment-communities/pricing). To find the benefits of joining the software please find this link ( http://www.commonfloor.com/apartment-communities/benefits-owners) Already 1 lakh apartment society are using Commonfloor Groups to bridge the gap of communication among the owners and MC ( Management Committee)

Q: I am thinking of booking a 2 bhk in this project. It will be great if anyone can help me with the price and approval details.
Latest Answer: Planning to visit the site this weekend so I am looking for pros and cons in this locality.

Q: Is Shilpitha splendour Annex A-Khata property? Is the paper work for the property complete like CC, OC etc.
Latest Answer: Hi Swati, According to the rule, the builder cannot hand over the property to the buyers until and unless he obtains OC from BBMP. It is one of the completed project by Maithri Developers and it has got approval from BBMP and leading financial institutions.

Q: Looking for 2BHK Rental Apt for family. kindly let me know if any availability.
Latest Answer: ndependent floor available for rent, centrally located. With all facilities like AC, solar heater, borewell, Gysers, UPS, sofa, wardrobes and beds. Well suited for company guesthouses and small families. This is a located in a dead end road, with minimal traffic movement, however you could reach the main road within 5 min of walk with access to hospitals, auto stands and market area. Area - Chinappa Gardens, Benson Town Post.

Q: Hi,
I want to buy a resale flat in Bangalore which is ready to move by November this year. My sealer has not registered that flat on his name yet. He has not paid the Vat and Service Tax to Builder. But he is willing to sale now.
My questions is :
1 Who should bear the Service Tax and VAT charges of property if I buy that flat.
Latest Answer: Hi Sandip, First the seller has to register the property in his name and then only he can sell off the same. If he has not registered the property that means there is some or the other issue with the property. Please take help from a lawyer.

Q: hi, I am planning to buy a flat in Garuda Starfield.
Mainly am concerned about (Sewage treatment plant)STP, as far as I know its mandatory for apartmemts with more than 50 flats but though Garuda starfield has 60 units, it doesnt have a STP.Himanshu says its not mandatory as apartment is directly connected to main drainage. Is this true? Is STP not required?

Himanshu also told me that
1) Gym is operational
2) Swimming pool is operational
3) Clubhouse-waiting for approval but will get it for sure
4)Maintenance is done by builder currently with the corpus fund
5) Parking allocation all done.
6) They provide video phones connnected to security ,but since they are out of order currently and will be replaced soon.

Any other problemns faced?
Latest Answer: You can call on this toll free number (1800) (180) (180) (180) Or You Post your Requirementsto get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Has anybody booked flat in SaiKrupa Sandesh, Mahadevpura?

Builder Name- SaiKrupa Ventures
Latest Answer: I am planning to book in this Can some one share your contact details to discuss My email is chaitu.dec14@gmail.com

Q: Dear Friend

I Am Planning To Buy Flat In Bangalore In A Narayana Pura Area Project Name Is Vibha Elite By Vibha Const And StarGold Builder

Now Builder Is Saying Land Is A Khata But Building Is B Khata

So What Can I Do Is There Any Risk To Buying I M Buying This Flat For Stay Not Investment

So Please Guide Me For This Details
Latest Answer: Recently The Karnataka High Court has made it mandatory that the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) cannot award 'B Khata' certificates to properties and buildings. The High Court ascertains that these are just certifications for the eligibility of being assessed for property tax and are in themselves no way to be taken as proof of ownership or legality. In other words, if a property does not have an A Khata, it is illegal as per the Karnataka High Court. The High Court has ordered the BBMP to include all properties in the Form-A Register (A Khata). The ownership of a BBMP B Khata is not proof of ownership of your property and it means that it still has pending sanctions that have to be approved

Latest Answer: The maintenance charges differs from Rs 500 to Rs 10000 but the charges depend upon the area and number of flats in the group societies.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!