Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Noida

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Noida

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: DAH Greentech Group being foremost real estate promoter & developer in the Delhi & NCR region, DAH Greentech Group build with conscience. DAH Greentech Group signifies the quintessence of luxury, incorporated with superior quality and understated grandeur. The strength of creativity and perfection of the organization is reflecting in its endeavors to accomplish excellence, a quality perfected in serving the nation for the past decades.

Q: Hi, is it safe and good option to invest in alphanthom sector 90, noida.they are giving option of pre leased office spaces, can it be trusted? Please suggest.

Latest Answer: yes is its good pls call for more details 95 999 48386

Q: Please share if anyone know of the contraction status for Tower 80
Latest Answer: Till 31st July 2017, Brickwork and Plaster works are going on. To get more details, click this link http://www.jaypeegreens.com/resourcecontent/kosmos-construction-status_2.html

Latest Answer: Hi Asha, Do not go for AIMS project. Work completed by various builders. Hence it is better to stay away and look some other option in Sector-75 as well Maxbliss and Apex etc. I have heard that this project has received OC for 4 towers.

Q: Completion date was Dec2013 with delay penalty of Rs 5 sq ft. Am I eligible for interest from the builder as penalty for delay as per RERA?

Latest Answer: Yes, you are liable to get interest from the builder as penalty for delay at the rate of 10% of the estimated cost. Take the advice of a legal expert on this matter, he will guide you in a proper manner.

Also see discussions for
Q: Hi, I had purchased a flat in 2013 in Noida sector 75. UP and builder is giving the possession now i.e. 2 years delay. due to the halt in construction i also delayed in paying the builder, so now at the time of possession builder has charged interest 18 p.a. and giving 5 rs p.sq.ft as penalty (which are as per the BBA). I tried to persuade the builder to waive off the interest which he has charged but all efforts went in vain. Builder has also applied for the OC with Noida authority on 9-Oct-2016 and RERA in UP was notified on 27-Oct-16. Now with the RERA in place in UP, i see that the builder and project is registered on UP rera website, but i am not sure if the builder comes under the RERA act, Which if applied should compel the builder to compensate me on the same rate of interest which he is charging me. Could you pleae help to identify if the builder is under the RERA? and if i should go ahead and take the action against the builder and register the complaint against him on the UP RERA website.
Latest Answer: As per your agreement when was the possession date? If builder will have given you delay possession then you can file a case against the builder for delay possession and ask for the compensation. And secondly, if builder has not register its project with RERA then the entire project will considered as illegal and builder has to pay a hefty amount the Noida Authority as penalty.

Latest Answer: Hi Manoj, What do you want to know about your flat? Can you please mention the project, builder and locality name so that i can provide you the required information. Thanks....

Q: I am going to book a flat in golf avenue 2, but my big concern is its constrution quality as i have seen the corners of wall, only sand is there...) can any body exactly know the quality...how durable it is.
Latest Answer: is anybody kno wthe current situation..? they are having cc & noc. only few flat is left to sell

Q: I have a unit booked in paramount fuschia tower. However i have not been given the possession and builder says that completion certicate has not been granted by the authority while the builder has taken the money for registry and then kept quite. Any body having similar experiences
Latest Answer: Hi, There are some civic issues in the locality such as open dumping, burning and probable water contamination being caused by a garbage pile up along two lakes at sector-91. So, i would like you to suggest that visit the project site, ask in the neighborhood, check the condition of water and electricity, check the street lights in the locality, ask nearby residents about the locality pros and cons and then proceed.

Q: I am planning to buy flat in Ajnara Ambrosia. I want to know the possession date..I am not interested to pay EMI and rent. Please suggest when I can book the flat in Ajnara Ambrosia. Also, provide the feedback of Ajnara group and Ajnara Ambrosia Project quality.
Latest Answer: Hi, Ajnara Ambrosia by Ajanara India Ltd. located at sector-118, Noida. It is offering 2 and 3 bhk residential apartments. Sizes of the flat available from 1095 - 1255 sq.ft in 2BHK and 1475 - 1995 sq.ft in 3BHK. Its current price is Rs.4000 per sq-ft. This project is under construction and ready to move by this year end or by next year.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!