Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Noida

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Noida

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: ACE Divino, ACE Divino Noida Extension, 2 BHK Flats in Noida Extension, 3 BHK Flats in Extension, ACE Divino Noida Extension, ACE Divino Price List, ACE Divino Location Map

Q: If any one wanted to invest in commercial property in delhi NCR can consult Finance Daksh , one of the trusted real estate consultant in north India.

Q: Amrapali not responding after full payment in Oct. 2014. No Possession, no Reply. any body advise. I am J K Agarwal 9818286507, flat No.N-1507.

Latest Answer: There are lots of negative comments on builder and its projects. Almost all their projects are delayed by 5-7 years. There are lots of fraud cases against the builder. They just be good at the time of receiving money but later they would not even bother to listen. Even the construction quality of their all projects are poor and not up to the mark.

Q: Do we have to wait for builder to register himself or can we go ahead and buy a house and it will come u der RERA automatically?

Latest Answer: I agree with Debanjan. Establishment of Real Estate Appellate Tribunals that will handle property disputes, with the intention of delivering quick and unambiguous resolutions. Setting up of an advisory body, to deal with matters related to govt-sponsored real estate developments. In one of the most important addendum to the RERA, real estate brokers also fall under its ambit.

Also see discussions for
Latest Answer: Hi Anil, There is no update on towers 54 plus...i do go to Kosmos once a month. The only towers which show any progress in this block are KM-53 and KM-54. I have a unit in tower 46. No work is going on in this tower.

Q: If you are planning to buy 2bhk with all modern amenities and feature. You must look .Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you an real estate agent Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Latest Answer: Possesion date is 20 march 2018 and if you want other option in noida at affordable price. You can call us on 7827866866 or visit us on www.searchmyghar.com. Where you can get many 2 bhk option at 20 to 40 lacs

Latest Answer: HI Richa, Are you looking for flat in SDS NRI Residency? What is your budget and BHK configuration? To get more details of this project, click this link SDS NRI Residency, Sector-45, Noida Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I Have no idea about when to get possession of my flat in Kube tower005 flat no.2303. Will you please add me in WhatsApp and fb.

Latest Answer: Wazifa For Impossible Love MaRRIagE +91-9799970393 wazifa dua istikhara ^* ^*^ ^-^

Q: Hi All, Me & my 2 other friends also invested in this project almost 3 years back & have already paid 30% of the total payment. 2 of us had invested in 3 BHK 1475 Sq feet apartment and other friend invested in the 2 BHK. We also got a call from the builder office and told us that the project is not moving ahead due to issues created by the villagers in the allocated land. Asking us to sign the refund papers along with an affidavit to get the principal amount back only.

They are not willing to give any kind of interest as well on the money paid to them since last 3 years.

If all of us get together and file a case against the builder in the consumer court, we can surely get our money back with interest from the builder.

I am creating a facebook & WhatsApp group against this builder for this particular project and request all of you to join. I can also ask my Correspondent friends & ex-colleagues from TImes Now, Times of India, HT, Indian Express, NDTV and couple of other newspapers and TV channels to put it on the news as well if we all get together to file a complaint against the builder.
Latest Answer: Dear Dharmender Dabral My mobile No. 9818153985

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!