Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Noida

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Noida

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Can some one advise what should be the ideal price for ground floor 1080 sq ft flat in golf avenue 2. I have been offered back side inventory but i feel price is way high.
Latest Answer: You can search various projects and flats on our website with price details and other necessary details on our website searchmyghar.com . You can choose wisely to buy flat among various verified and genuine property listed with desirable location.

Q: I am a buyer in Jaypee KUBE. My name is P. Sangeeth Kumar . Please add me on WhatsApp Group.
Latest Answer: Hi, About 125 members of kube WhatsApp group are going to file legal case this month . They are also having Facebook page named. Jaypee kube buyers welfare association . Kube related posts can also be found in Facebook page of DTPOW. You can also join commonfloor group.

Q: ACE Divino, ACE Divino Noida Extension, 2 BHK Flats in Noida Extension, 3 BHK Flats in Extension, ACE Divino Noida Extension, ACE Divino Price List, ACE Divino Location Map
Latest Answer: Hi, I am planning to buy a property in Noida Extension? Is this locality good for investment? How is the infra development in the locality and its connectivity to other parts of the city?

Q: If any one wanted to invest in commercial property in delhi NCR can consult Finance Daksh , one of the trusted real estate consultant in north India.
Latest Answer: Hi Vinita, Is the locality good for commercial establishment? How is the locality and its connectivity with the other parts of the city? Which are its neighbouring localities? Can i get a good customer demand if i open a beauty product shop?

Q: Amrapali not responding after full payment in Oct. 2014. No Possession, no Reply. any body advise. I am J K Agarwal 9818286507, flat No.N-1507.

Latest Answer: There are lots of negative comments on builder and its projects. Almost all their projects are delayed by 5-7 years. There are lots of fraud cases against the builder. They just be good at the time of receiving money but later they would not even bother to listen. Even the construction quality of their all projects are poor and not up to the mark.

Q: Do we have to wait for builder to register himself or can we go ahead and buy a house and it will come u der RERA automatically?

Latest Answer: I agree with Debanjan. Establishment of Real Estate Appellate Tribunals that will handle property disputes, with the intention of delivering quick and unambiguous resolutions. Setting up of an advisory body, to deal with matters related to govt-sponsored real estate developments. In one of the most important addendum to the RERA, real estate brokers also fall under its ambit.

Also see discussions for
Latest Answer: for KM 15 as per contractor work will be finished by July 2017 and as as per CRM by Sep 2017. lift is working now. Stairs work finished only internal work is remaining.

Q: If you are planning to buy 2bhk with all modern amenities and feature. You must look .Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you an real estate agent Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Latest Answer: Possesion date is 20 march 2018 and if you want other option in noida at affordable price. You can call us on 7827866866 or visit us on www.searchmyghar.com. Where you can get many 2 bhk option at 20 to 40 lacs

Latest Answer: HI Richa, Are you looking for flat in SDS NRI Residency? What is your budget and BHK configuration? To get more details of this project, click this link SDS NRI Residency, Sector-45, Noida Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!