Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Noida

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Noida

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Latest Answer: Yes, Co-owning the property is always beneficial because one of the co-owner either husband or wife dies, the surviving spouse automatically becomes the sole owner of the property.

Latest Answer: Hello Priya, Which online review are you talking about? Can you clear your query? Online reviews and forums are the best way to aware the buyers of the particulars project and its approvals, legal dispute, current status, price trend and possession date. Those who have invested in that particular project and invested their hard earned money want to know the current status through the reviews and discussion.

Q: What could be best possible rate of 1435 sq-ft 3 BHK in Sec-79 Ajnara Belvedere project as per current rate?
Latest Answer: Yeah, I think 5200-5300 per sq-ft is very reasonable rate for Belvedere, Sector-79, Noida. I am also planning to buy a 2 bhk flat in it. Can anybody provide me its RERA Registration number?

Q: THE BUILDER CAME THAT THEIR PROJECT GOT DELAYED BECAUSE OF MEASURES BEYOND THEIR CONTROL LIKE ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARANE BECAUSE OF FALLING WITHIN 10 KILOMETERS OF BIRD SANCTUARY.FOR HOW MUCH PERIOD THIS FACTIR COULD HAVE DELAYED THE PROJECT,THANKS
Latest Answer: These are all false information, I invested money since 2015 for this project. They are badly facing problem with cash flow. many cases filed against builder in different court.

Q: Also does the penalty as per RERA, because I suppose it has come into effect in this locality?
Latest Answer: no one know, you can raise your question or complaint on rear website and they will get back to you personally, they charge 1000 rupees to investigate and get the real solutions

Q: DAH Greentech Group being foremost real estate promoter & developer in the Delhi & NCR region, DAH Greentech Group build with conscience. DAH Greentech Group signifies the quintessence of luxury, incorporated with superior quality and understated grandeur. The strength of creativity and perfection of the organization is reflecting in its endeavors to accomplish excellence, a quality perfected in serving the nation for the past decades.
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you an real estate agent Register/Login at Agents Login to get matching buyers and tenants.

Q: Hi, is it safe and good option to invest in alphanthom sector 90, noida.they are giving option of pre leased office spaces, can it be trusted? Please suggest.

Latest Answer: if you want any onther option so call me 882691434O

Q: Please share if anyone know of the contraction status for Tower 80
Latest Answer: Till 31st July 2017, Brickwork and Plaster works are going on. To get more details, click this link http://www.jaypeegreens.com/resourcecontent/kosmos-construction-status_2.html

Latest Answer: Hi Asha, Do not go for AIMS project. Work completed by various builders. Hence it is better to stay away and look some other option in Sector-75 as well Maxbliss and Apex etc. I have heard that this project has received OC for 4 towers.

Q: Completion date was Dec2013 with delay penalty of Rs 5 sq ft. Am I eligible for interest from the builder as penalty for delay as per RERA?

Latest Answer: Yes, you are liable to get interest from the builder as penalty for delay at the rate of 10% of the estimated cost. Take the advice of a legal expert on this matter, he will guide you in a proper manner.

Also see discussions for
Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!