Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Noida

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Noida

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I Have no idea about when to get possession of my flat in Kube tower005 flat no.2303. Will you please add me in WhatsApp and fb.

Latest Answer: Wazifa For Impossible Love MaRRIagE +91-9799970393 wazifa dua istikhara ^* ^*^ ^-^

Q: Hi All, Me & my 2 other friends also invested in this project almost 3 years back & have already paid 30% of the total payment. 2 of us had invested in 3 BHK 1475 Sq feet apartment and other friend invested in the 2 BHK. We also got a call from the builder office and told us that the project is not moving ahead due to issues created by the villagers in the allocated land. Asking us to sign the refund papers along with an affidavit to get the principal amount back only.

They are not willing to give any kind of interest as well on the money paid to them since last 3 years.

If all of us get together and file a case against the builder in the consumer court, we can surely get our money back with interest from the builder.

I am creating a facebook & WhatsApp group against this builder for this particular project and request all of you to join. I can also ask my Correspondent friends & ex-colleagues from TImes Now, Times of India, HT, Indian Express, NDTV and couple of other newspapers and TV channels to put it on the news as well if we all get together to file a complaint against the builder.
Latest Answer: Dear Dharmender Dabral My mobile No. 9818153985

Q: Hi is it a good idea to wait for sometime to buy a property in Noida sec 137 or this is high time to buy . Also what are the best rates we can get for Ajnara Dafodill, Exotica fresco and purvanchal resale properties

Q: Zodiac property in R tower has been delayed . I want to surrender my flat please advise the procedure. Can we form a group and initiate legal proceeding to get our money back?

Latest Answer: Hi Brajesh, If you really want to investment in property in Noida or Greater Noida, i would like to say that wait for at least 3-4 months. Recently, real estate market is very slow and lot's of inventory pile-up in the NCR region. And most importantly, Real Estate Regulation Bill and demonetisation has badly effected this sector. It is expected that the 90% of the deal in real estate market is in black money. After demonstration, construction work on many projects in NCR region will stop due to money crisis. So, if there will be no buyers then builder is impelled to low their flat prices which can benefit you in the coming month.

Q: I have booked a studio apartment and there is a delay of more than four years in possession of studio apartment. How to claim interest on delay period?
Latest Answer: Hello Himani!! I think, you should send them a legal notice and should take it to consumer court? According to me, you all buyers of Studio Apartment can unite and should take jointly action against the builder and issue legal notice.

Q: is any forum for logix blossom green sec-143 noida
Latest Answer: Hi Mukhesh, I have got a mail for informing Completion Certificate for Tower-P has received and by January 31st, 2017, Offer Letter will be sent for Tower-P members. And for Tower-O they told end of February 2017.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!