Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Noida

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Noida

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I am planning to buy flat in Ajnara Ambrosia. I want to know the possession date..I am not interested to pay EMI and rent. Please suggest when I can book the flat in Ajnara Ambrosia. Also, provide the feedback of Ajnara group and Ajnara Ambrosia Project quality.

Q: how can i surrender it. Its a clause in the booklet. They never reply to mails nor they fix appointments neither pick calls many times. What should i do

Q: Tell us more about your question. You can provide more details like specific examples or past experiences etc.

Latest Answer: No idea about KM 37 but works on tower no 58 and 59 is going on. I think you should visit the project site and check the construction status himself. In this way way will come to know that what all amenities are giving by the builder, construction material used in ur flat etc.

Q: I am getting a comparatively much better price for ground floor apartments in JM Aroma. Need to understand if there are any issues or challenge with ground Flr in JM aroma?
Latest Answer: Ground floor flats are bit unsecure as concerned. It is better to take upper floors. If you are planning to look any other projects withing your budget then you must also check Ace City in noida, gaur siddhartham in ghaziabad. Or you can contact 9582243161 to get more details about different affordable projects.

Q: I need to buy 3bhk,
budget 70 max, preferably near sector 51, city center metro, ready to move. Any suggestion?
Thanks
Latest Answer: Hi Girish, Here is the list of project available for sale in Noida Sector-51 as per your budget. To get more details of these properties, click this link 3 BHK for sale in Noida Sector-51 Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Can some one advise what should be the ideal price for ground floor 1080 sq ft flat in golf avenue 2. I have been offered back side inventory but i feel price is way high.
Latest Answer: You can search various projects and flats on our website with price details and other necessary details on our website searchmyghar.com . You can choose wisely to buy flat among various verified and genuine property listed with desirable location.

Q: I am a buyer in Jaypee KUBE. My name is P. Sangeeth Kumar . Please add me on WhatsApp Group.
Latest Answer: Hi, About 125 members of kube WhatsApp group are going to file legal case this month . They are also having Facebook page named. Jaypee kube buyers welfare association . Kube related posts can also be found in Facebook page of DTPOW. You can also join commonfloor group.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!