Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Ghaziabad

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Ghaziabad

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Pathetic developers ..... Work is stopped from last 2 years ... no updates when its going to start ........ really disgusting from Sarvottam
Latest Answer: You can share your Number email id here to connect

Q: Is anyone suing the bulder? We are join us in the campaign

Q: Shipra group as a company is full of people who do not take any responsibility. I have met at least a dozen and all of them have given miscommitments. I have bought a flat almost 3 months back paid in full and registry done but still waiting for possession. At Shipra, you will feel that you are dealing with babus in some sarkaari office where nothing gets done in time. If you have funds and looking for ready to move in, this may not be the right place.
Latest Answer: I recently had a query with top most real estate firm http://cobbrealestatedeals.com As they are providing cheap flats at affordable prices. You can get advantage of them

Q: I want to buy a 2BHK flat in Raj Nagar Extension and my budget is 30 lacs inclusive all charges. I have option of SG Grand, Officer City, Land Craft, SCC height and Fortune and there are few more. I am confused so need suggestion which are best property in all terms.
Help me in top 5 property.
Latest Answer: Good Evening Sudhanshu, As per your request, i have searched some good projects in Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad. To get more details of these projects, click this link 2BHK flats for sale in Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I have booked a Plot in wave city ghaziabad, but after 10 years builder is asking unnecessary demand while offering possession and made me to file a case in court , if any one interested please let me know we can guys discuss further on the same

Reachable @ lkshy07@gmail.com / 09650909944

Latest Answer: Totally unfair and illegal. You don't need to pay any such charges after 10 years. Send a mail to your builder and ask for clarification on it.

Q: I sumit and reachable @ 8447867313
Latest Answer: Hi, I received demand upto 95% for plot in sector-6. As per bank technical evaluation work is completed 40% only. I want suggestions from members what I should do?

Q: Looking for plots in GOVINDPURAP C block ,
Budget 45-50 lakh
Area 70 sqm to 90 sqm
Only GDA colony no freehold .
I have seen plots near Pani ki tanki ,
I liked the plots very much , if anybody selling there do contact me .
Latest Answer: Hi Mayank, Here are the list of plots available for sale in Govindpuram, Ghaziabad. To get more details of this plots, click this link GDA Plots for sale in Ghaziabad Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: Hi,
As per the developer possession date was December'2016. So can we expect the possession by this year end? I didn't get any info from the builder regarding possession. Kindly update if anyone got the possession letter.
Latest Answer: what are the registration charges ghaziyabad ,for flat in bcc phase1

Latest Answer: Hi Bibhu, Very pathetic condition of electricity in DLF Ankur Vihar, Loni, Ghaziabad, There is no electricity in day time only 6-8 hours in night. So, avoid this locality and look for some other options nearby. Sewer water blockage another major area of concern.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!