Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Ghaziabad

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Ghaziabad

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: I have a flat in Shipra Sun City in Ghaziabad that is jointly registered in my mothers and my name. My mother passed away last year and my brother and sister have agreed to give up their share of inheritance in my favor. I would like to know how I can get this property registered in my name? Is gift deed or relinquishment deed a way to go or is there some other process? What are the monetary implications of going with the gift or relinquishment deeds? Thank you.

Latest Answer: My mother did not leave any will but when alive had expressed that it be passed on to me. My siblings are respecting that wish. Gift deed at 8% stamp duty will entail a lot of money. Is relinquishment deed a cheaper and at the same time a foolproof way? This is a leasehold property.

Q: Please let me know the exact location of Mehak Eco City. Can you help me with some nearby landmark? This will help me to find it easily.
Latest Answer: Hello Nitin, It is located near Wave City , Bishnuli, Golf Course, NH-91, G.T. Road, Noida. Bishnuli and Dujana are its neighbouring localities.

Q: Please let me know the exact location of Mehak Eco City. Can you help me with some nearby landmark? This will help me to find it easily.
Latest Answer: Hello Nitin, Are you looking for 2 BHK or 3 BHK flat in Mahek Eco City Villas? What is your budget? But be careful as this builder has very bad reputation in NCR region. Even Mehak Eco City Villas is not a RERA approved project. There are other options available in nearby projects.

Q: MY NAME IS NITIN GUPTA & I WANT TO DELETE MY REVIEW FROM COMMONFLOOR KINDLY GUID ME
Latest Answer: I am digvijay and I live in Mehak Eco City . Earlier I was living in Indirapuram. I feel very happy living in Mehak Eco City . There is a big park where I can play with my friends

Q: There is shamshan ghar outside society gate.builder is very careless.he is doing nothing to resolve this issue...deadbody k jalne ka badboo aata h puri society mei...if u interested to live with ghost...u can purchase prop there..mei to bahut pachhata rha hu..
Latest Answer: Yes, never buy any property from this builder. They have not approved their project by RERA and project is still under construction. Your hard earned money will get stuck and you have to wait for year and year to get your flat possession.

Q: is there a watsapp group for Sarvottam shree indirapuram? I want to connect with people who are also enrolled in sarvottam shree.
Latest Answer: Hi All, I am planning to buy a flat in Divyansh Pratham so would like to know more about this society especially water quality and tds level, pros and cons.. Please help and ping me on 9899558616

Q: Hi All, I have booked flat in officer city 1 (Ready to move) and as per builder we can shift in the flat after full payment and he will give us possession letter on same day. Can anybody please suggest me that any builder can shift without OC and CC approval.
Latest Answer: builder has no right to offer possession without getting the OC. However, some builders only to save the penalty amount offer the possession, which totally against the law, buyer can lodge the complaint against them. Regards Sunil Tiwari, Advocate 9717161215

Latest Answer: Hi all, Please let me know when is the possession of 1 BHK Aditya Urban Homes - Tower C. As at the time of purchase i was told its possession will be 2017 end & now Aditya people are saying it could be next year so i am little confused & worried too. Can anybody will provide me the updates on Tower-C?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!