Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum in Ghaziabad

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries in Ghaziabad

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Any one know when Cloud 9 Vaishali will give possession. is there any whatsapp group.
Latest Answer: Hi Surbhi, Is there any 2BHK flat is available for sale in Cloud 9? What will be the cost all including and its rate per square foot? Is this project approved by RERA?

Q: anybody demanded for refund from the company? they are not replying at all just making fool of us... please reply with contact no.s so that we can reach to them collectively.
Latest Answer: Hello Guys, The builder has been keeping us in Dark Since last many years. They are not updating anything except fake promises. Has anyone of you sought refund from them. Regards....Amber

Q: Could anyone suggest about any good real estate investment option in Ghaziabad region?
Latest Answer: Hi, As per your requirement i have researched few projects in Rajnagar Extn. Ghaziabad. These are Charm Castle by Charms India Pvt. Ltd.offers 2BHK in 1185 sq-ft., its current price will be Rs.1185 per sq-ft. and possession in December 2018. KW Srishti by KW Group is offering 2BHK flats in 1040 sq-ft, its current price will be Rs.3300 per sq-ft., cost of 2BHK will be Rs.34.32L onward. It is a ready-to-move project. River Height by Land Craft Developers Pvt. Ltd. is a ready-to-move project, offering 2BHK in 976 sq-ft., cost-Rs.28.30 Lakhs. Palm Heights by Ascent Buildtech Pvt. Ltd. is too a ready-to-move project, offering 2 BHK in 1175 sq-ft. cost-Rs.34.72 Lakhs. JKG Palm Resort by JKG Construction Pvt. Ltd. offers 2BHK in 1105-1335 sq-ft., cost-Rs.29.64 Lakhs - Rs.39.38L onward and it is a ready-to-move project.

Q: Pathetic developers ..... Work is stopped from last 2 years ... no updates when its going to start ........ really disgusting from Sarvottam
Latest Answer: What is this number 9740008524-sms given by someone is it whatsapp group for sarvottam owners who want to take legal steps, and is this for Sarvottam Shri which has been lauched and stopped work from last two years

Q: Is anyone suing the bulder? We are join us in the campaign
Latest Answer: We. Are talking about Delhi 99

Q: Shipra group as a company is full of people who do not take any responsibility. I have met at least a dozen and all of them have given miscommitments. I have bought a flat almost 3 months back paid in full and registry done but still waiting for possession. At Shipra, you will feel that you are dealing with babus in some sarkaari office where nothing gets done in time. If you have funds and looking for ready to move in, this may not be the right place.
Latest Answer: I recently had a query with top most real estate firm http://cobbrealestatedeals.com As they are providing cheap flats at affordable prices. You can get advantage of them

Q: I want to buy a 2BHK flat in Raj Nagar Extension and my budget is 30 lacs inclusive all charges. I have option of SG Grand, Officer City, Land Craft, SCC height and Fortune and there are few more. I am confused so need suggestion which are best property in all terms.
Help me in top 5 property.
Latest Answer: Good Evening Sudhanshu, As per your request, i have searched some good projects in Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad. To get more details of these projects, click this link 2BHK flats for sale in Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list you requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: I have booked a Plot in wave city ghaziabad, but after 10 years builder is asking unnecessary demand while offering possession and made me to file a case in court , if any one interested please let me know we can guys discuss further on the same

Reachable @ lkshy07@gmail.com / 09650909944

Latest Answer: Totally unfair and illegal. You don't need to pay any such charges after 10 years. Send a mail to your builder and ask for clarification on it.

Q: I sumit and reachable @ 8447867313
Latest Answer: Hi, I received demand upto 95% for plot in sector-6. As per bank technical evaluation work is completed 40% only. I want suggestions from members what I should do?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!