Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Apartments In Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Which is the best online website to look through all apartments in bangalore
Latest Answer: If you're looking for apartments Alembic apartments are a good place to look for

Latest Answer: Prestige Boulevard is sprawls over an area expanse of 3.4 acres of lush green space. Prestige Boulevard offers a total of 144 units with a combination of 2 and 3BHK apartments of buildup area that ranges between 1043 – 1636 sqft. A 2BHK apartment in Prestige Boulevard is priced at 54.76 lakhs whereas a 3BHK comes with a price tag of 85.89 lakhs

Q: What is the reason that compact size homes are gaining popularity about the buyers?
Latest Answer: You can contact for best rated and best amenities flats/apartments.

Q: Hi All, I am planning to buy an apartment within Rs 40 lakhs to Rs 70 lakhs budget

Latest Answer: Ok cool!! Which is a better locality Bannerghatta Road or Sarjapur Road?

Q: What all do I have to do so that I can select the right size of apartment for me and my family?
Latest Answer: What are the advantages and disadvantages of all kind of apartments?

Q: It is really very difficult to get an affordable housing in Bangalore. I have a budget of Rs 40 lakhs it is possible to get an apartment in this budget range.
Latest Answer: Midas touch is offering free electronics with interior work like geysers, fans and chimney. Contact@ 9739336688. Limited period offer.

Q: What efforts Bangalore is doing to become a smart city?
Latest Answer: Though Tumakuru is Bengaluru's neighbour, it didn't witness rapid growth unlike Bengaluru for a long time. The city however has been a hub for education and manufacturing, with several known companies and educational institutions based here. Tumakuru is situated about 70 km away from Bengaluru on NH-206. The city is home to the famous HMT (Hindustan Machine Tools) watch factory and the Siddhaganga Institute of Technology (SIT). With the announcement of smart city, the city is expected to see a rapid growth in the coming years. In terms of realty, areas on the Bengaluru-Tumakuru highway may witness rapid growth in a short duration.

Q: I am staying in abroad and planning to settle down here that why want to sell off my property in Bangalore, India. What is the documentation and legalities need to done?
Latest Answer: Hi Akash, I can help you in selling this property.

Q: What are the upcoming prelaunches in Bangalore, i have a budget of 25-35 lakh. Kindly provide me details of pre launch projects.
Latest Answer: Hi Kamal, High Cliff is a residential apartment project from a new entrant Hiren Wahen Group. The project located at Panathur Road, Off Marathahalli-Sarjapur ORR will offer 124 apartments in 3 & 4 BHK configurations across 3 towers of Double Basement + Ground + 14 floors and will be spread across 1.5 acres of land.

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

Ask a Question
    120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!