Which city are you from? Please select city here.

Rs , sq ft

Removed from Shortlist

My Shortlist ()
Keep track of your shortlisted properties here. Shortlist a property to get started.

Real Estate Forum on Apartments In Bangalore

Real Estate Property Discussion Forum and Guide to Real Estate Queries

Filter On:

View Discussion from the month of
Q: Ozone Urbana is situated at Ballery Road, Devanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka.
ozoneurbana.location-price-bangalore.com
Latest Answer: Thanks Tej.... What are the BHK configuration they are offering and its current asking rate? Is there any 2.5 BHK flat is available in resale?

Q: The status of Brigade Panorama is Under Construction.
brigade-panorama.location-price-bangalore.com
Latest Answer: Hi, Are you looking for 2BHK or 3BHK flat in Brigade Panorama? What is your budget? To get more details of this project, click this link Brigade Panorama, Mysore Road Or, To get best deal on it, You can call on this toll-free number (1800-833-1801) Or You can list your requirement Post your Requirements to get matching properties details on your Email and Mobile.

Q: The site address of Assetz 63 Degree East is Sarjapur Road, East zone of Bangalore.
assetz63degreeeast.in
Latest Answer: Thanks for the detail information Anupam. How much is the builder asking for booking? Which local body and financial institutions have approved this project?

Q: The Brigade Northridge amenities are 24X7 Power Back up, 24X7 Security, Basketball Court, Club House, Covered Parking, Garden, Gym, Health Facilities, Intercom Facility, Joggers Track,
Kids Play Area, Landscaped Park, Lawn Tennis Court, Lift, Maintenance Staff, Open Parking, Swimming Pool.
brigade-northridge.location-price-bangalore.com

Q: Hiranandani Glen Ridge is situated at North part of Bangalore, Hebbal. this project spread over 10 acres of land and it is developed by House of Hiranandani.
hiranandaniglenridge.home-adda.com

Q: Which is the best online website to look through all apartments in bangalore
Latest Answer: Check Prestige Song of the South Project at prestigesongofthesouth.homeadda.com

Latest Answer: The Advantage Raheja is coming up with its new creation, Pebble Bay located in Central Silk Board. The project is spread across 6 acres and most of the area is covered with greenery which is enough to make you feel close to nature. The project offers 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments pricing Rs 1.01 Cr, Rs 1.49 Cr and Rs 2.05 Cr respectively.

Q: What is the reason that compact size homes are gaining popularity about the buyers?
Latest Answer: You can contact for best rated and best amenities flats/apartments.

Q: Hi All, I am planning to buy an apartment within Rs 40 lakhs to Rs 70 lakhs budget

Latest Answer: Ok cool!! Which is a better locality Bannerghatta Road or Sarjapur Road?

Q: What all do I have to do so that I can select the right size of apartment for me and my family?
Latest Answer: What are the advantages and disadvantages of all kind of apartments?

Show More
Ask a Question
120 Characters Left

Ask a Question
    120 Characters Left

CommonFloor Property Search Mobile App now available on Android, iOS and Windows!